Skip to main content

[CITA DU Project review] Is it possible to make my sensitive better? Help me out, DEMAR3 Cita du!


I’m a beauty-geek. I’m more interested in learning the latest make-up trend than fashion or traveling or so.
I like collecting these kinds of pictures, too! It makes me happy and comfortable just by looking at them!

Photo by Anita Austvika on Unsplash    

Photo by Nico on Unsplash

There are no complicated reasons why I started to fall in love with beauty – I have terrible skin. When exposed to the ultra violet ray for a while, I get freckles and pain around the area. Applying more cosmetics doesn’t make the situation better. Instead, it makes me feel stuffed with something by not letting my skin to breathe freely.

What a sensitive skin I have Because of this, I had to take extra care to protect my skin since I was very young.

Last June, I heard Demar 3’s new cosmetic, giving ultimate solution to oily skin with acnes and other problems, was on the development. They were recruiting participants with various skin types for their research. It was a great opportunity not only for professional diagnosis about my skin, but also for helping others with similar problems like me. There was no hesitation for me to register for participating in this project. 

The place was something what I expected. Other participants were there at some kind of a skin clinic center.



Picture from the day! Just blurred my face a bit

In order, everyone was measured by a machine. An expert, looking very professional, measured my skin with the machine for a while.
(Please! No matter how long it takes, tell me what’s wrong with my skin.)

In the next stage, small amount of cosmetic was applied for another measurement. Following stages were also operated systematically.

Based on what they said, the whole process was to measure how the characteristics of the skin change. I had interesting experience for 14 days, anyway. As expected, my skin type was oily skin. Besides, I have more sebum produced, which means I have to wash off my face more often than others. I’m working on it. 😊


A few days ago, I happened to know this project finally bore its fruit under the name of ‘Cita du’.


Brief bottom line of the research is described in this article. Throughout the research, they found out ‘kellis factor’, the main element that changes the characteristics of the skin. Cita Du 1.6 Burning is the new cosmetic invented applying their result. Interesting!

Wow, having a cosmetic in the market based on the experiment I participated? I really hope many people with skin problems can have better skin with this miracle of ‘kellis factor’.



Popular posts from this blog

amped up beauty... I'm soso luv it!
This is home sweet home :)